I go on psychotic rants about random shit on a regular basis. A lot of times these rants revolve around selfish people who think that they are way more important than they actually are. Naturally I decided to post these rants in a blog for everyone to see because I think that I am way more important than I actually am. Expect low brow commentary on any and everything with a liberal use of the word douchebag. And lots of commas. Lots and lots of commas.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Please oh please let this be true. Please be true.

I hate Brett Favre. This has been documented on HI before. (Here, and Here) In short, it's not that he is a drama queen about whether or not he is going to retire. Sure, that's annoying but the real issue is that it is so blatantly irresponsible and disrespectful to his teammates and the teams that he plays for that he does a disservice to everyone involved. And I do mean everyone, himself included.

Now, yesterday word came out that Favre informed the Vikings that he was going to retire because his busted ankle that he drug his feet having surgery on is still not 100%. Everyone made a dismissive wanking motion and basically said, "Whatever asshole. See you in a few weeks." And thus the Favre Saga v. 3.0 began. Naturally today Favre said that he had informed the Vikings of no such thing and that he intended to play as long as his ankle was fine. I know, I was just as shocked as you. Of course, that is to say that I was not shocked at all. But oh, what fantastic news I heard today. The kind of news that I won't mind reading about Brett Favre over the next few weeks. (Hopefully.) Apprently that backwater hick got bored while he was in New York playing for the Jets and decided to send cock pics to Jenn Sterger. You remember Jenn Sterger, right? (NSFW)


Yup. The (married) QB is about to turn even his supporters against him by not only being a prima donna, but now also a scum bag. Now, so far this has only been reported by Deadspin. But oh god I want it to be true, mostly because as this story picks up steam someone is going to look like just as big of an asshole as Favre. My money is on the media who slobbers all over the cock that he apparently sent picks of to Sterger. Now, look, I don't blame Favre for wanting to hit this. She's definitely hot, but you see, when you string the public along and people don't hate you because of the aw shucks persona that you manufactured, you can't be doing shit like sending pics of your junk to women you're not married to. Which brings me to my second point: dude's married.

So anyway, I can't wait to watch this story unfold. For once it's August and I'm actually looking forward to hearing about Brett Favre. Hopefully when this is all said and done he'll announce he's coming back to football to try and move the news to that angle so that once again he can not win the Super Bowl and hopefully make his "last" NFL pass an interception, which, incidentally would be the third time he's done so. In, conclusion, fuck you Favre, you're more of a two-faced piece of shit than I had originally thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment