I go on psychotic rants about random shit on a regular basis. A lot of times these rants revolve around selfish people who think that they are way more important than they actually are. Naturally I decided to post these rants in a blog for everyone to see because I think that I am way more important than I actually am. Expect low brow commentary on any and everything with a liberal use of the word douchebag. And lots of commas. Lots and lots of commas.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh What The Fuck Ever

Breaking news out of Minnesota, people. The douche bag pictured above will remain retired and will not be quarterbacking the Vikings when training camp starts tomorrow.

I think I speak for many football fans in America when I say, "Go eat a dick, asshole." For several months there was the annual "Will he, won't he?" saga that is Favre's decision about coming back to the NFL or just holding an organization and those dickfors at ESPN hostage until the last possible minute about what his decision will be.

A lot of people hate it that whenever Favre begins his yearly dance, he ends up completely dominating the news cycle. I don't care about that. I hate Brett Favre, not because I have to hear about him but because this type of behavior is so selfish I can't believe teams are still interested in bringing this INT machine into their locker room. What kind of leadership do you expect from a washed up, broken down QB who can't even have the decency to be honest and up front with his potential employers.

When his last pass as a Packer was intercepted in the NFC Championship game in 2008 I laughed hysterically. I thought it was very apropos. Then he went to NY and AGAIN made his last pass of the season a pick. My only hope was that he would stayed the fuck retired so that his legacy, in my mind anyway, would be of a cocky fucktard who preferred his opponents defensive backs to his own receivers.

Dear Mr. Favererer, Get fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment