I go on psychotic rants about random shit on a regular basis. A lot of times these rants revolve around selfish people who think that they are way more important than they actually are. Naturally I decided to post these rants in a blog for everyone to see because I think that I am way more important than I actually am. Expect low brow commentary on any and everything with a liberal use of the word douchebag. And lots of commas. Lots and lots of commas.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Watch the clip. Then we'll discuss...



Of course by "discuss" I mean I'll rant and rave about how ABC employs intollerant c... ahem, just a second.

There is really only one word in the English language that I happen to find offensive. That word is cunt. I'm not sure why I find it offensive. I absolutely love offensive words and it's ironic that I would, you know, take offense to one of them. I mean, I'm not personally offended by it because I don't have one, but there's just something about the word that makes me go "oof." Probably because I know that regardless of the company I am in, if someone drops the c-bomb, someone is gonna get hit.

That being said, what I meant to type to start this post was that I'd like to rant and rave about how ABC employs intollerant fucking cunts to spit their bull shit all over the airwaves every Monday through Friday.

We'll not talk about Hasselbeck. We'll not talk about Walters. And we'll not talk about the fat one because I have no idea who she is.

Let's instead talk about Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, heretofor known as the "Contrarian Cunty Commission" or 3C.

I very much enjoy polite discourse. It's an intelligent past-time that intelligent people can engage in. I also don't mind when people disagree with me as long as they can give me a rational explanation of why. I may not always agree with you, but I won't (usually) judge you for disagreeing with me or being "wrong." (Pardon the redundancy.) What I cannot tolerate, however, is when someone ends an argument by running away because they are unable to articulate their point.

Oh hey, did you watch the clip? Now, O'Reilly is great at baiting people into fights; and it's awesome to watch him make someone else flustered while he maintains his cool. But holy shit did Behar and Goldberg grab that proverbial hook and swallow the shit out of it.

And that is what makes them contrarian pieces of shit. As is typical of liberal Americans, they decided that what they needed to do was try and shout down the person they disagreed with instead of offereing any type of intelligent argument. They spewed vitriol at O'Reilly as he attempted to make a point using an issue that just about everyone would be familiar with. The arguments they made had no place in the "discussion," for lack of a better word, and when their illegitimate dispute fell on mostly deaf ears they ran away.

They were cowards and instead of realizing that they were wrong they screamed and yelled. They made a scene. Then they stomped their feet and ran away. Fuck them.

No comments:

Post a Comment