I go on psychotic rants about random shit on a regular basis. A lot of times these rants revolve around selfish people who think that they are way more important than they actually are. Naturally I decided to post these rants in a blog for everyone to see because I think that I am way more important than I actually am. Expect low brow commentary on any and everything with a liberal use of the word douchebag. And lots of commas. Lots and lots of commas.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

This is so late it's pathetic

Conservatively speaking I get frustrated and/or angry about 75% of the shit that I have to deal with on a daily basis. I dislike and/or hate an even higher percentage of people and groups that I encounter. That, not surprisingly, is why I'll probably have a heart attack before I'm 40. (The booze and 3 cheesesteaks for lunch a week probably have something to do with that too.)

I've once again encountered a situation where I found two people that individually I would have a problem with but who are now in conflict with eachother. (horrible grammar is fun!!!) So who do I support? The hypocrite, or the hippie. Ugh.

Despite the name of this blog I despise hypocrites. Because of that I'm labled an "ass hole" because I tend not to sugar coat what I have to say. I'm pretty sure that everyone I know is aware of exactly how I feel about basically everything. For example:

my sister: A few of my friends have gotten engaged and have scheduled weddings around the same time you are thinking about. Do you have a date or place?

me: No. And I said from the beginning that as long as fiancee, her daughter, her mom, and mom and dad are there I don't really give a shit if you're there or not.

my sister: I know. Ok.

(In fairness I prefaced not giving a shit with telling her not to base her plans around mine because I hadn't made them yet. Then I told her I didn't give a shit if she was there.)

So I really don't try and pull punches. It's exhausting, really. If we all just said what we really meant the world would probably be a much more relaxing place to live in. More imprtantly, if people didn't get bent the fuck out of shape when you said what you think, then the world be even better than that.

So back to two shitty groups of people I don't like. First you have another douchebag who wants to burn a Quran. Second you have a shirtless hippie with a rat-tail.

There's a reason why Mexicans will risk death to get here so they can pick fruit and do other shit that, let's be honest, we don't want to do. And there's a reason why Canadians stare South, longingly wishing that they didn't have to live in the same country as people who speak French. Incidentally, I literally mean South. If they look East and see Maine and New Hampshire and decide they want to live THERE, then I don't want them to live HERE. And do you know what? There's a reason why I get to write a mean and sarcastic (while at the same time brilliant... I'm modest you see) blog. It's because our country has some pretty great laws regarding people getting to speak their mind.

But holy fucking shit do people take that out of control. Sure, legally I suppose you're allowed to burn the Quran if you want. But when you do that, you turn into a hypocritical piece of shit. As a country, we're supposed to be tolerant of other people. I mean I don't like all of the people who are wrong or don't agree with me (sorry for the redundancy) out there but I would never tell them that they are not ALLOWED to be wrong.

Long story short. This hippie is my hero. Good for him for telling the hypocrite to go fuck himself. I also, just wanted to post this video.




I apologize for how disjointed and generally shitty this post was. I've been trying to piece it together when I've had free time for like two weeks. And I'm bored with it and I have so many different opinions about this that my laziness prohibits me from writing the 5000 word post that this topic deserves.

Voltaire said, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Well, in that vein, all I have to say is that if you want to perpetuate hatred against a particular group of people because you failed to educate yourself on the subject then good for you. Have fun. Bu know that you're on your way to becoming what you hate. And go fuck yourself.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment