I go on psychotic rants about random shit on a regular basis. A lot of times these rants revolve around selfish people who think that they are way more important than they actually are. Naturally I decided to post these rants in a blog for everyone to see because I think that I am way more important than I actually am. Expect low brow commentary on any and everything with a liberal use of the word douchebag. And lots of commas. Lots and lots of commas.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

She's not that hot god damn it

Slow days at the office offer lots of time to fuck around on the internet and ponder random shit. Fortunately for me, the interenet is chock full of two things that I hold near and dear to my heart: sports and tits and I never have a shortage of stupid shit rattling around in my brain to obsess about. So today as I read about my sports and looked at tits I got both slammed together in the form of Ines Sainz and her harrowing journey though the world of sports journalism. More specifically the world of sports journalism as it is experienced by eye candy who randomly shows up at events to show off her hot little ass in a perpetual publicity stunt disguised as a "career." Well apparently she showed up at a Jet's practice and the team of 20-something men went and acted like 20-something men when she showed up in her typical work uniform. Oh, that uniform looks something like this:
Alright. The last four or five days have been rife with idiots on both sides of the following argument: Is her attire, coupled with her presence on the sidelines and in locker rooms appropriate. For the record the stances are angry man haters (women) blasting the shit out of anyone who answers the question in the affirmative as neanderthals who are scum for implying that she was basically asking for it. (They weren't, mostly.) And then the flip side of course are the retards saying that hot chicks should cover up their shit if they are going to be in a locker room or on the sidelines. I won't be going more in depth because the answer to that question does not interest me.

Remember how I said I spent the day pondering random shit. Well guess what? I spent a lot of today and some of the last few days wondering what the fuck the big deal is. I heard people on the radio and on TV and online calling her things like the most beautiful woman they had ever seen and physical perfection. Wait, what?


Do you see that face? Holy hell she looks like she got hit in the face with a sock full of quarters. Now, when the rest of you looks like this:



then your face becomes pretty much irrelevant. My problem is the obsession with her as this piece of physical perfection when you have people like this floating around?


Now, in the interest of full disclosure, Sainz is really a good looking woman. What I've basically done is use her as a vehicle to tell people to stop trying to convince me that this monster is some kind of pinnacle of beauty just because she's got huge fun bags...



My god she's hideous. I love boobs. Absolutely love 'em. But holy hell, just because you're fat and have big tits that you like to flaunt does not make you hot. At all. And would someone get her a tan and a toothbrush? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment