I go on psychotic rants about random shit on a regular basis. A lot of times these rants revolve around selfish people who think that they are way more important than they actually are. Naturally I decided to post these rants in a blog for everyone to see because I think that I am way more important than I actually am. Expect low brow commentary on any and everything with a liberal use of the word douchebag. And lots of commas. Lots and lots of commas.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Twitter

Ready for some Hypocritical Irony?

Part of the Hypocritical Irony banner states: "I go on psychotic rants about random shit on a regular basis. A lot of times these rants revolve around selfish people who think that they are way more important than they actually are. Naturally I decided to post these rants in a blog for everyone to see because I think that I am way more important than I actually am."

Twitter is a perfect example of dumbasses thinking everyone should know every little thought that pops into their head. Hey, guess what!?!?!

Yeah, I made a Twitter page for Hypocritical Irony. I thought about doing it a long time ago but decided that because HypocriticalIrony was too long for their name criteria it was a sign not to have one. Then about four months ago I got bored and found out that UncleMartyin was short enough. I created a Twat and have made almost 11 twitters in the last 4 monthts.

A few days ago a friend of mine told me that he had noticed a two week absence of my madness on HI and I explained that I had been busy and that I had no interest in writing about the current things that pissed me off (LeBron and Lohan.) He suggested Twitter, I said that was retarded, and now here I am.

I don't know how to actually work Twitter so instructions would be nice. You can send them to @UncleMartyin or Hypocritical.Irony@gmail.com. I'm also pretty sure a little bit of my self respect and dignity died right there.

Now my PS3 started working again and if I don't stop now I'm going to miss the hot blonde getting bitten in the tit by a snake. What are you talking about you say?  Check my latest tweet.

P.S. I'm sick and fucking tired of these mother fucking snakes on this mother fucking plane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment