I go on psychotic rants about random shit on a regular basis. A lot of times these rants revolve around selfish people who think that they are way more important than they actually are. Naturally I decided to post these rants in a blog for everyone to see because I think that I am way more important than I actually am. Expect low brow commentary on any and everything with a liberal use of the word douchebag. And lots of commas. Lots and lots of commas.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Today is a special day!

Today is the day that the first hypersensitive whiners made their appearance on Hypocritical Irony!

It's unfortunate that it needs to be explained but if not for hyperbole, snap judgements and sarcasm, Hypocritical Irony would not exist. For the most part it is a satirical and comedic blog (and comedy is subjective, and I think it's funny so cram arguments based on that statement up your ass) with a misanthropic tone. It's therapy for me to rant about stupid shit on a regular basis. It helps me to deal with the stress that comes with dealing with the public with a straight face or smile all day.

I won't apologize for saying mean things. Especially when they are said in jest. Except the times I talk about reality stars and Nancy Pelosi. I really do hate those people. And hippies. I honestly hate them too.

Anonymous and Anonymous both took issue with my most recent post about Graham Watanabe. I'm sure that what Watanabe was trying to express in his quote was that the feeling of being an Olympian again was magical. But you see, it's not funny to interperet it that way. It's funnier to call him a jackass and point out the absurdity of a member of a stereotypically stoner culture when he starts talking about unicorns and rainbows and what unicorn/pegasus offspring might be like to ride. To the comments!

I know Graham personally.It is obvious the gentleman with the big attitude does not.You could not be more "off" about a person unless you based your opinion on one statement.Only a complete ****** would do that.MMMM,Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it?

I'm glad you know him personally. I'm sure he's a great guy. And shit, he's obviously a world class athlete. And I did in fact base my opinion on one statement, because it's funny. And I've admitted in the past that I am also, in fact, a huge ass hole. So no. I don't really have to wonder.

When you say Graham is an embarassment to all Americans I half to say you do not speak for me nor do you speak for all americans.You do however make it perfectly clear that YOU are an embarassment to all americans.Anyone who knows Graham knows he does not remotely resemble the "character"you painted.

First of all you have to say. You don't half to say. Second, remember what I said a few minutes ago about hyperbole and sarcasm? Yeah. Go back and read that part. You were on to something with "character" though. That's exactly what I was doing. Of course I wouldn't maintain that everyone in America is embarrassed by him. Shit, half the people I knew in college probably had visions of unicorns and pegasuses getting it on then riding their offspring around on a rainbow. (They smoked a lot of pot you see.) And I'll leave the hypocrisy of the whole basis of the you can't speak for everyone but I can when I call you an embarassment to all Americans argument. And it's Americans, not americans, jerk off.

To be a fan of HI one needs to remove sticks from asses, get down off of high horses (or unicorns, whatever) and just enjoy some crude humor. If you don't like it, GTFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment