I go on psychotic rants about random shit on a regular basis. A lot of times these rants revolve around selfish people who think that they are way more important than they actually are. Naturally I decided to post these rants in a blog for everyone to see because I think that I am way more important than I actually am. Expect low brow commentary on any and everything with a liberal use of the word douchebag. And lots of commas. Lots and lots of commas.

Friday, January 21, 2011

hypocriticalirony.com

You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here...

Well, actually you can. I really don't give a shit whether you continue to visit this particular site. It's your life, man. But Hypocritical Irony is getting all grown up with a real website, http://www.hypocriticalirony.com/. So Uncle Martyin is packing up his shit and moving in with some friends at said website. Please feel free to join us there for more ranting, more raving and more pointing out of the obvious and infuriating.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment