I go on psychotic rants about random shit on a regular basis. A lot of times these rants revolve around selfish people who think that they are way more important than they actually are. Naturally I decided to post these rants in a blog for everyone to see because I think that I am way more important than I actually am. Expect low brow commentary on any and everything with a liberal use of the word douchebag. And lots of commas. Lots and lots of commas.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

But the real winner of today is...

This goofy looking, Kermit the Frog sounding mother fucker. Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter. (And I mean that in the nicest possible way.) 


Even though he keep questionable company:

Bad


Worse

Worser


Fucking worst ever.
He gets an A+ in my book. John Street (the douche before Nutter) didn't exactly set the bar high when it came to mayoral responsibility in Philadelphia. As a matter of fact, he set it so low that not even a slimy piece of shit like Charlie Rangel could have oozed under it. But holy hell has Nutter done the city proud as mayor. I've lauded Philly officials before and I suspect that I will do it again. But after the idiocy that was taking the "Christmas" out of the sign leading into the German Christmas Village at City Hall, Nutter channeled his inner Sam Jackson and said "Fuck that shit. You put the mother fucking Christmas back in the god damn mother fucking Christmas Village."

Ok, what he actually said was:
"We are an international, multi-ethnic, multi-faith city," Nutter said. "I took some time to step back from all of this to think about it in a larger context."
Boring. But he also said:
"The Christmas Village is not a religious service. It's an outdoor fair. It's a very commercial enterprise."
BOOM!! Capitalism bitches.

So who's the bad guy? Why, I'm glad you asked. It's City Manager Richard "Dick" Negrin. Ahem...
Negrin said that he never specifically asked for the word to be removed, but talked with Bauer about the complaints.
"He's a great guy who saw a problem, who was trying to help me," Negrin said
Oof. For a second there I forgot what a painfully Democrat ridden city Philadelphia is. But there's Negrin to remind me. Go ahead mother fucker. Blame that shit on someone else. Pass the buck. Take no accountability for being a douche, just dance your ass around the fact that you were an idiot.

"No, no, no. I wanted to keep Christmas in the name of the village. I just happened to mention to Bauer that, you know, some people complained. If he decided to take the sign down with zero influence from me then that was his prerogative." I imagine he said.

What a fucking jerkoff. But Nutter's still the shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment